New features include:
- an exceptions framework (communicated across the wire - an exception on the remote box raises the same exception locally)
- Box#bash to execute arbitrary bash command (returns stdout, raises an exception with stderr if shell command returned failure)
- FindBy extensions for processes.find_by_pid(123) and processes.find_all_by_cmdline(/mongrel_rails/)
- Process#parent and Process#children
- Process#kill doesn’t return until the process is really dead (courtesy of the god code)
- Improved tab completion
Read the full announcement for details.